Picture this: you have been going, going, going. You have no time to cook at home, no time to sleep or even think. The week begins to wrap up and you end up with a cold or feel beyond fatigued. You have run yourself to the ground and you are sick. Listening to your body is key to preventing crashes like this one and a valuable form of self love.
When you are ambitious to live life purposefully, now and again you will undergo moments of high stress. The weekend ends…it felt too short and then you begin to fear the week ahead of you – causing paralysis. In order to conquer a busy schedule, goal, or dream – discovering a processed filled with small & consistent steps is key to massive action. We must embrace the journey in order to see the light!
The things that excite you are connected to your purpose, follow them
There is no doubt that our world is task-oriented & filled with deadlines. Do you find yourself on a motivated path, driven by curiosity to discover your limitless potential? Keep on this path of momentum and allow your passions to focus on betterment for both yourself & for society. You bring so much value to this world and to those around you, you are different and it is beautiful.
When your schedule begins to feel unbearable, remain self-aware. This increase in awareness will prevent you from over-doing it and you will discover joy rather than dread! During a busy schedule challenge yourself to practice presence.
Curiosity fuels opportunity
Creating an enriched life filled with continuous personal discovery is both challenging & beautiful. Adopting an always be learning mindset keeps life interesting because your journey is filled with new experience and limitless growth.
This empowered mindset is the driving force behind living a FULL life. Curiosity inspires us to never settle for less and ignites independence within your journey. Sometimes this mentality is difficult to adopt because no one else is holding you accountable, but you. And when life becomes overwhelming, it’s so tempting to take a step back from your ambitious mentality or even worse give up. What if you…the ambitious individual; discover a way to overcome this overwhelming response of angst & stress.
The key to overcoming persistent deadlines and an anxious mindset is to discover the power of the Hour by Hour Strategy. Sounds official? And it is! This strategy enables you to focus…not on the success or the desired result, but rather completing the task at hand – hour by hour.
- This strategy will improve your presence throughout the course of the week. Especially if you are someone who tends to wish the week away, waiting for Friyay & it’s only Monday. You know?
- Additionally, these small steps & moments of achievement will take on greater meaning for you. Once you accomplish one task, you are prepared to move onto the next and inspired to proceed with grace because you maintain a diligent mindset.
- You are present and the best version of yourself, you are not just ‘going through the motions’
Everyday, strive to be the best version of you
- Habits are formed by what we repeatedly do, day in & day out. When we strive to complete tasks at hand with the Hour by Hour Strategy, a habit will form as a result. Sometimes on Sunday, we feel dreadful & anxious about the week ahead. Overtime, this will be your consistent approach allowing your mind, body & soul to be at ease.
- Your overall health will increase because you will not be generating increased levels of stress. At first, your body is built to manage and handle stress. However, overtime stress will take its’ told & your body will be unable to manage it. This strategy promotes a happy and healthy body. If you are feeling sick and run down, this is a clear sign it’s time to listen to your body and health
- When your health increases, your productivity increases too. The Hour by Hour approach increases overall efficiency during your week.
The most effective approach to adopting the Hour by Hour Strategy is creating a consecutive list consisting of your intentions for that day. What is it that you have to complete? What is it that you hope to achieve? Write it all down – moment by moment.
- Wake up
- Be the best version of me today
- Make a nourishing breakfast
- Work – bring value to my team
- Be Present
- Lunch – healthy & balanced
- Study Accounting
- Take a break, reflective workout
- Accounting exam – give it your all
- Cook a delicious dinner
- Work with purpose & intention
- Rest & relaxation
- Bed time
Each morning write it down while eating breakfast & sipping on warm coffee. Then check each intention off as you go! You will feel so empowered as you accomplish each task. You can do this! Take each moment, one step at a time & be the best that you can be.
Be Empowered, Be Aware & Feel Alive – it’s the secret.
I hope you enjoyed this read, share the love & positivity to your followers
Subscribe to Weekly Empowerment here