What to have for lunch tomorrow…?
I am trying to eat healthy, but whenever I pack something healthy I feel so tired. Have you ever experienced this before? Working Monday through Friday is busy by all means, but in the midst of this busy schedule make sure you are prioritizing yourself! At the end of the day, your health is your greatest wealth – never forget it.
Creating a nutritious and delicious lunch is one of the best forms of self-love. It allows you to increase your own self-awareness and nourish your body with healthy and whole foods that compliment your lifestyle goals and intentions. Additionally, you will save a lot of money by creating your lunches at home and what is better than customization? You can add all of your favorite ingredients!
Steps to Packing a Nutritious Lunch
No. 1 – Discover a routine
No. 2 – Grocery shop on Sunday
No. 3 – Prep foods ahead of time in bulk (eggs, chicken, raw veggies, quinoa, etc.)
No. 4 – Find time – prep lunch night before or morning of
No. 5 – Have healthy snacks on hand – a morning snack & afternoon snack
No. 6 – Switch it up, variety is essential
No. 7 – Invest in microwave-safe containers and to-go bowls
- Here is the secret guide to cook your boiled egg to perfection
- These are my favorite snack bars for on-the-go
- For snack recipe inspiration check out the snack section under recipes
- These are my favorite microwave-safe containers to heat up quinoa bowls, pasta & warm meals
- My favorite salad containers are on sale! Highly recommend for salads, sandwiches and wraps
- Loving this vegan chocolate hazelnut spread
I hope you found these tips helpful! You are your number one priority, pack a lunch that will complement your lifestyle goals and intentions and will make you excited to eat next!
If you enjoyed this read, spread the positivity & mission by sharing it.
Subscribe to Weekly Empowerment here