Yield 2 Servings
Swordfish is a meaty, tender and delicious fish. This swordfish dish, has all the flavors and is so simple to prepare! Created with just a few simple ingredients.
Forbidden rice is often overlooked - it is an Ancient Grain packed with amazing healthy benefits. This rice contains enzyme inflammatory agents, fiber and antioxidants. The rice helps the body to detox, leaving you feeling in your prime state. It also helps slow down absorption of sugar in the blood.
Share your creations!
- 2 Swordfish Fillets
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Lemon (squeezed)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 cup Forbidden Black Rice
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees F
- Combine oil, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Line a baking sheet in foil and place swordfish. Brush swordfish on both sides with olive oil, minced garlic and lemon. Season with salt and pepper. Bake fish on one side for five minutes, flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Place tomatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Roast for 10-15 minutes until softened
- Bring rice, water (1 1/4 cups), 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to a boil in a 2 2 1/2- to 3-quarts heavy saucepan, uncovered, over medium-high heat.
- Cover and reduce heat to low, then cook until rice is tender and water has been absorbed, about 35 minutes.
- Plate rice, swordfish, tomatoes and garnish with basil. Season with fresh seas salt and pepper. Enjoy!