I absolutely adore banana bread, anyone else with me?! This blueberry banana bread baked oatmeal recipe is my go-to Sunday meal prep. It’s healthy and packed with nutritious ingredients – oats, chia, cinnamon & maple syrup. Each bar is the perfect energizing snack or way to begin your morning. You’ll be energized for hours!
I love enjoying it in the morning, first warming up the bar. And topping with PB2 peanut butter & Vanilla Greek yogurt, this way I am even more energized! The best part about this recipe is you can alter it each week with different fruits, nuts and toppings.
Blueberry Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal
Yield 9 Servings
This recipe is perfect to meal prep and enjoy the next day as an energizing breakfast or pre-workout energy. Top it off with more nut butter if you wish (I know I always do) & enjoy warm or cold!
- 2.5 Cups Old Fashion Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Banana
- 1/3 Cup of Blueberries
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp of Maple Syrup
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2/5 Cups of Vanilla Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 9 x 9 inch baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl mix together eggs, sliced bananas, blueberries, maple syrup, almond milk, melted coconut oil and vanilla. Next add in oats, cinnamon and baking powder and fold until well combined.
- Pour mixture into baking pan. Sprinkle the top with extra banana slices, cinnamon and berries. Bake for 25 minutes until cooked through. Allow to cool and cut into 9 squares.