Fall Is Coming In Hot!
We are officially just days away from the start of the Fall season and I am so excited. Fall is coming in HOT, but literally…I am currently in Tampa, FL and it is still reaching 93 degrees F everyday!! I am ready for a new season, it’s just been one long hot summer. Fall I am ready for you, I love a nice crisp breeze with a hot latté. There is so many amazing parts of Fall I absolutely adore like I love running outside, especially on a cool morning around 55-65 degrees is ideal. The air smells fresh and it just feels so good. You feel the leaves crunching beneath you as your run a little bit further. The Fall recipes are amazing: pumpkin bread, cinnamon apple oats, rosemary apple cider glazed salmon…I can go on and on. Apple picking always holds a special place in my heart, the whole experience is so enjoyable. Fall, it’s been 5 years since I have experience you and I am coming!
Here’s to a new chapter, Boston Baby.
Saturday, is the beginning of a new chapter for me, Boston here I come! A month or so ago, I had this calling…a calling for something new. It’s been five years since I have been in my home town for an extended period of time, and I miss it. I feel Fall is the best time for me to go enjoy life, family, friends and do all the things that I love to do! It is so important to listen to your heart in life because we only have 1 and time is of essence.
Going forward I will be cultivating a schedule and experiencing life fully in the present moment. I don’t know exactly where my next chapter will be bringing me, but I have started writing it and it feels so beyond right. Stay tuned for some fun food experience in Boston, South Shore, Cape Cod and New York. I am coming for you! I will leave you with this – if there is any piece of your life that does not feel right, or does not align with what you’ve always hoped to do/accomplish then pay attention to that feeling. There is no good in overlooking it or waiting it out any longer. Do what feels good!
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Yield 12 Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. And grease muffin tin with a little bit of coconut oil.
- In a large bowl mash bananas then stir in eggs, brown sugar, coconut sugar and vanilla. Add the baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt using a rubber spatula to stir.
- Slowly fold in the flour, be mindful not to over mix. Next add in the chocolate chips, set a few aside to put on top of the muffins.
- Use a 1/4 c. to measure muffin batter into the pan. Then bake in the oven for about 3o minutes until the toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
- Bob’s Red Mill 1-1 Flour
- Unsweetened Coconut Flour
- Enjoy Life Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
I hope you enjoy this dish! I love seeing all of your creations, share them with me Tag @theempowerist on IG or direct message me!
With Love & Gratitude, Carly