Gluten free blueberry muffins are always a good idea! These blueberry muffins are gluten free, dairy free and packed with delicious ingredients.
A Weekend Spent Baking
Muffins are always a great idea! I absolutely adore blueberry muffins because they are light, fluffy and so delicious. I whipped these beautiful blueberry muffins up as a post-gym activity! I missed cooking and baking consistently so much. For me, cooking and baking is a passion, stress reliever and love. I love the creative process behind it! And then the aromas that fill the air throughout the home. It is the best!
I recommend whipping up a batch and storing any extra in the freezer. That way you can reheat and enjoy as you go! These muffins are delicious: top them with a little grass fed butter, almond butter, peanut butter and enjoy with coffee or tea. I hope you enjoy!
Rustic Blueberry Muffins
Yield 8 Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a large bowl sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt & cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, combine: melted coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla, and egg
- Combine wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and stir until creamy
- Fold in the blueberries
- Use a 1/4 measure cup to scoop ingredients into a non-stick muffin pan
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown & serve!
Serving Size 1 Muffin
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
I hope you enjoy these fluffy blueberry muffins! I love seeing all of your creations, share them with me. Tag @theempowerist on IG or direct message me!
With love & gratitude, Carly