Dessert for breakfast?! Okay! I love having these chocolate banana protein overnight oats. Overnight oats are even better than cooked ones because they’re creamy…on another level! I love this recipe, it only takes a few minutes to prepare and is so delicious the next morning, perfect before a busy day at work or a workout.
Enjoy them warm or cold with a little nut butter. Tastes like brownie batter in a jar.
Chocolate Banana Protein Overnight Oats
A quick & easy healthy breakfast that tastes like dessert! This recipe is perfect for meal prep and enjoy. The next day as an energizing breakfast or pre-workout energy. Top it off with more nut butter if you wish (I know I always do) & enjoy warm or cold!
- In a sealable container, add in oats, chia, protein powder, peanut butter powder and cinnamon
- Next, add in 3/4 cup of water + 1/4 cup of almond milk and stir until all ingredients are combined
- Add in pure vanilla extract and maple syrup to sweeten
- Finally, add in sliced bananas and blueberries and stir again to combine
- Allow the jar to sit in the fridge overnight. Take the container out of the fridge the next morning and stir the mixture. You’ll notice that the protein powder, oats and chia seeds soak up the liquid so you may want to add a little more almond milk if needed
- Enjoy cold or heat for 90 seconds in the microwave to enjoy warm!
Share with me your creation on Instagram by tagging #TheEmpowerist