Happy Fall! This easy recipe for Apple Pie Oats is perfect for this time of the year. I use apples and cinnamon just like you would in a homemade apple pie. These oats are sweetened with a touch of maple syrup and are a Fall breakfast favorite. They are sweet, warm, creamy and healthy. Leaving you feeling energized and satisfied all morning long.
Apple Pie Oats
- 1/2 c. oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 c. almond milk
- 1 apple
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Add all ingredients to a bowl - except for the apple
- Dice apple, and add 1/2 to the bowl and stir all ingredients
- Microwave on high according to directions for the oats. Usually about 1-2 minutes.
- Cool oats and top with extra apples
- Top it off with dusted cinnamon and nut butter of choice, and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
I hope you enjoy this dish! I love seeing all of your creations, share them with me Tag @theempowerist on IG or direct message me!
With Love & Gratitude, Carly