Raise your hand if you love dark chocolate & coconut! Recently, I was thinking about how much I love this combination. I find myself constantly replenishing my snack drawer with Dark Chocolate Coconut KIND bars…These are amazing. Also, let’s take a moment to throw it back to those delicious Samoa Girl Scout cookies.
It is clear that dark chocolate and coconut are a match made in heaven. Allow me to introduce you to these delicious Chocolate Chip Coconut Oat Bars and yes they are truly dairy free, gluten free and vegan! These bars are created with clean ingredients, all apart of a balanced diet.
THESE BARS ARE
- Gluten free
- High in protein
- High in fiber
- Breakfast or Dessert approved!
A few ingredient recommendations to optimize the nutritional value in baking these decadent bars.
<a href="//kindsnacks.p3oc.net/c/2065875/505327/8596" id="505327"><img src="//a.impactradius-go.com/display-ad/8596-505327" border="0" alt="" width="728" height="90"/></a><img height="0" width="0" src="//kindsnacks.p3oc.net/i/2065875/505327/8596" style="position:absolute;visibility:hidden;" border="0" />
- Bob’s Red Mill GF Rolled Oats
- Justin’s Maple Almond Butter
- Bob’s Red Mill Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Enjoy Life Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Chip Coconut Oat Bars
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Total 35 mins
Author Carly Zimbone
Yield 12 Bars
Delicious chocolate chip coconut oat bars (gluten-free, dairy-free & vegan)!
- 2.5 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2/3 cup of Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 cup of Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Almonds
- 2 tbsp of Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp of Almond Milk
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- dash of Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Coat a 8×8 baking sheet with coconut oil, set aside
- In a medium size bowl, mix together mashed banana and almond butter until creamy. Add in pure maple syrup, vanilla, almond milk, cinnamon, coconut sugar and baking powder. Stir together.
- Next add in gluten free rolled oats & sea salt
- Pour in chocolate chips, set aside two tablespoons to top at the end
- Fold oat mixture and pour into your baking pan & spread evenly
- Top with coconut flakes, remaining chips & chopped almonds
- Bake for about 25 minutes, allow to cool for at least ten minutes
- Cut into squares & enjoy!
These bars are AMAZING & I hope you enjoy them!
I love seeing all of your creations, share them with me
Tag @theempowerist on IG or direct message me!
With Love & Gratitude,