Roasted Carrots With Mint Tahini And Hazelnuts
- 8 - 10 Carrots
- 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup of Tahini
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 Cup of Mint
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tbsp of Water
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1/4 Cup of Chopped Hazelnuts
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Wash and peel the carrots (optional) toss in olive oil and place baking sheet. Season with fresh sea salt and pepper, then bake for 15 minutes.
- While the carrots roast, make the tahini sauce. Combine tahini, water, honey, olive oil, garlic and lemon in a food processor.
- Once the carrots are cooked, remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a small skillet, heat on medium heat and add in hazelnuts. Allow to lightly toast for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Plate carrots, drizzle with mint tahini, top with toasted hazelnuts and excess chopped mint. Enjoy immediately!
Recipe by TheEmpowerist at https://theempowerist.com/recipes/dinner/tahini-roasted-carrots/