Weekend mornings call for fluffy pancakes and coffee. I absolutely love pancakes, but I love them even more when they are healthy and nutritional, allowing me to stay on track and feel great. These gluten free banana blueberry pancakes are delicious and simple to whip up. I used gluten free oats and Califia farms vanilla almond milk (my fave).
Drizzle on the syrup and enjoy!
Healthy Gluten-Free Banana Blueberry Pancakes
Yield 6 Pancakes
Pancakes anyone?! These healthy pancakes are made with simple, nutritious and gluten free ingredients. They are light, they are fluffy and guilt-free. This recipe is perfect for two, makes 6 pancakes!
Share your creations with me!
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Flour
- 2 tbsp Powdered Peanut Butter (optional)
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Oats
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 1.5 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Almond Milk
- In a media bowl mix together flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, peanut butter and oats.
- In a smaller bowl, mash together bananas until creamy. Combine with two eggs and whisk together. Add in vanilla extract, almond milk, apple cider vinegar and coconut oil.
- Slowly pour into dry ingredients and fold, then add in blueberries.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat, coat with coconut oil as needed. Pour about a 1/4 cup of batter and cook for about 90 seconds. Carefully flip and cook for an additional 90 seconds.
- Serve on a plate, drizzle on maple syrup and enjoy!