Healthy Gluten-Free Banana Blueberry Pancakes
Yield 6 Pancakes
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Flour
- 2 tbsp Powdered Peanut Butter (optional)
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Oats
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 1.5 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Almond Milk
- In a media bowl mix together flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, peanut butter and oats.
- In a smaller bowl, mash together bananas until creamy. Combine with two eggs and whisk together. Add in vanilla extract, almond milk, apple cider vinegar and coconut oil.
- Slowly pour into dry ingredients and fold, then add in blueberries.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat, coat with coconut oil as needed. Pour about a 1/4 cup of batter and cook for about 90 seconds. Carefully flip and cook for an additional 90 seconds.
- Serve on a plate, drizzle on maple syrup and enjoy!
Recipe by TheEmpowerist at https://theempowerist.com/recipes/healthy-gluten-free-banana-blueberry-pancakes/