Calling Salmon Lovers!
Salmon is such a clean and healthy protein, full of healthy fats which are essential .
Orange Ginger Glazed Salmon
Yield 2 Servings
- 1/2 lb wild atlantic salmon
- 1 orange
- 1 inch of ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- dash garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Ensure salmon is cut into two even pieces
- In a small bowl whisk together orange juice, zest, freshly grated ginger, sesame oil and garlic powder. Drizzle onto the salmon steaks and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Place salmon on a lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 mins based off thickness until flakey. Season with sea salt and pepper and serve!
I hope you enjoy this dish! I love seeing all of your creations, share them with me Tag @theempowerist on IG or direct message me!
With Love & Gratitude, Carly