It’s the weekend! When I wake up on Saturday or Sunday, I love to start my mornings slow. I throw some Jack Johnson on, make a cup of coffee, and light a candle. My weekend brunch cravings kick in and I know I want something good! I came up with this healthy paleo pancake recipe that is dairy free and gluten free. It’s super easy to make and so delicious.
The pancakes are super light and fluffy! Feel free to top them off with all your favorites: chocolate chips, blueberries, bananas, whatever you are feeling that day.
There are so many pancake recipes available: buttermilk, buckwheat, whole wheat, dutch baby. All are so delicious, but I wanted to come up with a pancake recipe that is clean and guilt free. These banana pancakes are made with just a few simple ingredients. All the ingredients are clean & healthy. These pancakes are full of protein and love! I hope you and your family enjoys them.
Yield 8 Pancakes
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 c. Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp. of Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- dash Cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1/4 c. Coconut Milk
- Whisk together eggs, melted coconut oil, and coconut milk in a medium bowl
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, sea salt and cinnamon in a small bowl
- Add try ingredients to wet ingredients slowly and mix until smooth
- Heat a nonstick griddle to low-medium heat, add in 1/4 c. of mixture to pan. Cook until small bubbles form and flip.
- Enjoy with berries, a little butter and pure maple syrup
I hope you enjoy this dish! I love seeing all of your creations, share them with me Tag @theempowerist on IG or direct message me!
With Love & Gratitude, Carly