This meal is truly five stars! After cooking such delicious meals, I honestly find there is no need to go out to eat anymore unless you are enjoying your all time favorite restaurant. This meal is so easy to create and customize. The creamy tahini drizzle unites this meal, bringing each aspect together.
I enjoyed this with tricolor quinoa, you can enjoy with rice as well. For your grain, follow cooking instructions and enjoy!
Simple Seared Salmon + Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Lemon Tahini Drizzle
Yield 2 Servings
- 8 oz. Atlantic Salmon
- 1/2 lb Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Lightly salt and pepper salmon fillets also drizzle on a little olive oil, fresh squeezed lemon & dill.
- Lightly coat pan with coconut oil and place salmon filets skin-side up on pan.
- Once salmon is cooked halfway through, flip so skin-side is facing down. Carefully use spatula to sear all side of salmon (about 8-10 minutes).
- Optional: To achieve a crisp top - you can broil salmon on high heat for 2 minutes in an oven-safe dish
Tahini Drizzle + Vegetables
- For sauce: Whisk all ingredients in a bowl, adding 1-2 tablespoons of warm water as needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange vegetables on large baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil and salt. Then put into oven for 20 minutes, until crispy and browned. Remove from oven, arrange on a plate, and drizzle with the tahini sauce
If you love it, share it with me – I would love to see your creations