- 1/2 Cup Old Fashion Oats
- 1 tsp Cacao
- 1/4 Cup of Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Banana
- 3 Strawberries
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- In a bowl, add in oats, cinnamon, chia, vanilla extract and cacao. Pour in 1/4 cup of almond milk and 1/4 of water.
- Heat oats in the microwave for one minute and slice the banana. Add in half the banana into the oats and heat for additional one minute, two minutes total.
- Stir oatmeal, add a little more almond milk if needed and pour on a drizzle of maple syrup. Top with sliced strawberries, bananas & enjoy!
Recipe by TheEmpowerist at https://theempowerist.com/recipes/strawberry-banana-cacao-oatmeal/